Friday, January 1, 2010

2009 in Review/ Goals for 2010

2009 was a blast. Keeping up with a blog was fun, I might as well keep it going
Fished PA, MD, WV, Ontario, Quebec, Mexico.
Caught wild Rainbows, Brookies, and Browns.
Landed a pike on the Fly.
Broke a fly rod on a fish.
Fished The Letort, North Branch and The Savage
Fishing Goals for 2010:
Catch a trout on a dry fly all 12 months of the year.
Get Andrea "hooked".
Improve my caveman-like fly tying skills.
Use more dry/dropper rigs, or nymph/bugger droppers.
Improve my line to line knots.
Fish out West.
Catch something through the ice.
Musky and Walleye on the fly.
Improve on my Caveman-like tying skills.
Continue to have fun.

1 comment:

  1. I almost had 12 drys in 12 months last year. Got iced out in February.......Good luck. Caught all of the "fall/winter" fish on an 18 Griffith's Gnat (hint hint). Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan and March

    ReplyDelete