Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tupper Lakee 2010

Headed out of work on Wednesday evening, met up with Mickey in Wexford, met up with Jason in Cicero around midnight and made our early morning arrival at Tupper Lake around 4am. Got our gear together and were ready to meet up with our guide who never showed up, so we did it on our own, with the help of Absynthe and a case of bud light. Didnt catch any fish.

The Cabin
Fished another day, didnt catch any fish. It was cold, very cold. Had some warm food to help comfort the skunked fishermen.
View from out my bedroom window.
Third day, Mickey and I headed to another lake, supposedly away from the beaten path, and where the wind doesn't blow as hard.
We walked and walked and walked, finally some old dudes gave up their spots and...
I landed this perch. My first fish landed through the ice. Landed a few more before my hand started to freeze to my reel and it was time to head back.

No comments:

Post a Comment